Welcome to Higgins & Higgins music
Higgins & Higgins Music create and supply a textbook, workbooks and CDs for secondary school students in Ireland who are doing Music for their Leaving Cert exam. The books cover three curricular strands – listening, composing and performing. Please check these out in the Books section of this website.
Our most popular are the textbook (‘Notes’ for Leaving Certificate Music) with three CDs and the full ‘Notes’ package (textbook, three CDs, Melody workbook and Harmony workbook).
‘Notes’ is our brand. It is an umbrella name for several separate books.
leavingcertmusic.com is our web presence.
Books may now be purchased directly from this site. Just select the book or books that you want, add them to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
Purchases and orders may still be made
- by phone on 057-9125923 and paying with a card
- by post, enclosing an order form with cheque or postal order to:
Higgins & Higgins,
- in person at the above address only
- by teachers at the yearly PPMTA conference
- Please ensure you give an accessible delivery address for receiving your purchase.
- All textbooks, packages and bulk orders are posted with a Track and Trace by An Post. Lighter workbooks are posted by ordinary post.
- All Track and Trace deliveries must be handed to a person.
- If no-one is at home or the postman cannot gain access to the home, he/she will issue a notice indicating where the parcel can be collected.
- If it is not collected within the allocated time, the parcel will be returned to us at Higgins & Higgins.
- The full cost of reposting will then be the responsibility of the customer (the initial post and packaging costs are subsidised by us at Higgins & Higgins).
We have a couple of new titles in the pipeline:
A series of gradated Theory workbooks (linked to our theory exams) will be available for order in October 2017.
A new Junior Cycle textbook will be ready for 1st year Music students in Summer 2018.
We look forward to meeting our teaching colleagues at the PPMTA Conference in the Mullingar Park Hotel on 6th to 8th October 2017.
Please visit our stand and browse through our catalogue of textbooks, workbooks and exam papers.
We are delighted that you are visiting our new website and we hope that you will return to read our blog and keep up to date with our catalogue.