Welcome to Higgins & Higgins music
Higgins & Higgins Music create and supply a textbook, workbooks and CDs for secondary school students in Ireland who are doing Music for their Leaving Cert exam. The books cover three curricular strands – listening, composing and performing. Please check these out in the Books section of this website.
Our most popular are the:
Textbook with three CDs (‘Notes’ for Leaving Certificate Music) and
Full ‘Notes’ Package (Textbook + three CDs + Melody workbook + Harmony workbook).
‘Notes’ is our brand. It is an umbrella name for several separate books.
leavingcertmusic.com is our web presence.
Books may now be purchased directly from this site. Just select the book or books that you want, add them to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
Please note when ordering online that while it requests a Credit Card and the invoice issue states Credit Card, that our customers are not obliged to use a Credit card, Debit Cards are also Accepted.
Purchases and orders may still be made
- by phone on 057-9125923 and paying with a card
- by post, enclosing an Individual Order Form with cheque or postal order to:
Higgins & Higgins
- in person at the above address only
- by teachers at the yearly PPMTA conference
- Please ensure you give an accessible delivery address for receiving your purchase.
- All textbooks, packages and bulk orders are posted with a Track and Trace by An Post. Lighter workbooks are posted by ordinary post.
- All Track and Trace deliveries must be handed to a person.
- If no-one is at home or the postman cannot gain access to the home, he/she will issue a notice indicating where the parcel can be collected.
- If it is not collected within the allocated time, the parcel will be returned to us at Higgins & Higgins.
- The full cost of reposting will then be the responsibility of the customer (the initial post and packaging costs are subsidised by us at Higgins & Higgins).